Do you want to learn and grow with an amazing startup? Are you a passionate A-player who strives to exceed expectations daily?
Reputation Shielder’s SaaS platform empowers businesses with tool to take control of their online branding and use their happiest customers as their new marketing engine. Our platform provides businesses with insights to make operational and marketing changes that will ultimately help increase their bottom line, attract more customers, and improved customer experience.
Reputation Shielder, Inc, is looking for experienced Product Manager who will oversee the development, testing, and implementation, collaborating with the CEO and cross functional teams to bring version 2.0 of the product to life. We realize that as the product matures, grows and gains more market acceptance, your role may change.
Day to day you will collect customer insights, manage development, recommend/prioritize/concept new features based on user behavior, develop messaging and campaigns with sales and marketing, develop customer programs that drive/test engagement/hypothesis with key features, and report on results to leadership.
You possess high positive energy and love to work with customers and make them successful. You are an expert in social media and possess strong verbal and written communication skills. You are a diligent worker, technically savvy, a problem solver, and do whatever it takes to deliver value to businesses. You must be able to clearly understand business needs and articulate Reputation Shielder value proposition. You will make it your priority to positively impact and manage the customer’s overall experience with Reputation Shielder. We’ll rely on you to listen to our business customers and use your expertise, creativity, and passion to meet their needs — and remind them that behind our awesome product are amazing people like you who are the voice of Reputation Shielder!
As the next Reputation Shielder Product Manager, you will:
- Owns the strategy behind the product and its roadmap and work with engineering & UI teams to build what matters
- Defines the features and requirements necessary to deliver a complete product to market, leads the product team to success
- Partner with CEO/Marketing to define/refine the market position within the context of the overall product strategy
- Partner with marketing teams to articulate all of the outbound tasks necessary to clearly explain the benefits of those features and translate them into customer-facing messaging
- Be the lead resource for the rest of the organization when deep product expertise is required, namely sales and support
- Manage day to day tactical execution to bring the product to life
As the next Reputation Shielder Product Manager, you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in technology, engineering, science, mathematics, business or equivalent experience
- Product management + UX experience
- Proven ability in organization, project management, time management, and communication skills
- Knowledge of CX/SEM/SEO/advertising/social media
- Technical experience or aptitude in working with SaaS platform configuration and troubleshooting
- Experience with online subscription / SaaS products is a must
- Energetic extroverted personality–you love working with customers and are customer obsessed
- Enthusiasm for troubleshooting issues; excited to learn and use new products/features
- Ability to quickly grasp and succinctly explain technological and business concepts
- Proven track record in managing enterprise customer relationships and delivering results
- Demonstrate ability to dive deep in understanding the product, our business, and the competitive landscape.
- Ability to stay calm and manage clients even under adverse conditions
- Strong communication skills and technical aptitude
- Diligence and organization in follow-up processes – document all calls/customer interactions in HubSpot CRM
The position can work remotely within Canada & USA.
Why Work at Reputation Shielder?
This is where we get to boast a little about why we’re awesome and why it would be awesome for you to work with us. We are a start-up company looking to scale and grow. Headquarters located in Calgary, Alberta, Reputation Shielder is trying to make its mark in the next silicon valley of Canada with its innovative platform, fast-growing, and a corporate culture that values individuality and diversity. We work hard and play harder and we do both with passion and respect for one another. We work in virtual offices in Calgary and Salt Lake City, UT our concept of a physical office doesn’t exist at the moment but our virtual office is a fast-paced, fun, friendly and highly collaborative work environment, while our management goes out of their way to be transparent and approachable. Weekly all-hands meetings, company events and a quarterly Founders’ Award for the team member who best embodies our values – these are all cherries on top of the Reputation Shielder cake!
Interested? We’d love to hear from you.
If you believe you have the right stuff to be a Reputation Shielder, apply below. Attach your resume and a short cover letter telling us why you are the right person for this job! We are casual, not hardcore HR people, so feel free to let a bit of your personality come through.
Reputation Shielder is an equal opportunity employer.
It prohibits discrimination based on age, colour, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Reputation Shielder is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.